Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Fake Osama bin Laden Picture (My Version)


   There has been much hype over seeing pictures of Osama in Laden after the raid on his mansion. He was shot in the left eye and chest, but was supposedly recognizable. The CIA is supposedly going to eventually release a picture of him after the fateful gunshot. However there is much controversy over a release of that picture because it might be too gory for the public and, it might anger terrorist organizations. I do think that such a picture should be released, to satisfy the skeptic out there.  Meanwhile there is fake picture circulating around the Internet, it was confirmed that that picture was photo-shopped . I thought that I would make one of my own, so I decided to make one on www.morphster.com. I used the "Zombie Me" version. Realize that this is a fake and that I did this for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment